Explore E-Books & More
Read, watch, listen and research anywhere, anytime with your Shreve Memorial Library card! Click on the type of item you are looking for in the slider above or use the side menu to see where you can access these resources. The majority of these services are listed on the State Library Databases page.
Most of our online services are available using your library card number and PIN. Click here to reset your PIN. These services can be used on most computers, iOS and Android tablets and smartphones, and e-readers such as Kindle Fires or Nooks. Please check the Help pages for more information about apps and device compatibility. Library staff members are happy to help you access these services.
If you have any questions, contact our Digital Services Librarian Caleb Sheaffer (318-226-4784) or visit your local branch of Shreve Memorial Library.
Digital Services Help
- I forgot my PIN number. How can I get that?
- Wow. The library has e-books! How can I learn how to borrow them?
- Can I stream videos from Hoopla or Overdrive onto my TV?
- Is there any page that lists all of the online services?
- What are Overdrive, Flipster, Hoopla, etc.?
- What are the basics about these services?