- Use the Library
- Attend a Program
- Book Clubs
Baker & Taylor and Sourcebooks Exclusive Digital Book Club
Shreve Memorial Library cardholders now have access to exclusive digital book club and author events through the Baker & Taylor and Sourcebooks Mystery at the Library and Teen Book Clubs. Baker & Taylor is the premier worldwide distributor of books, digital content and entertainment products. The monthly Mystery at the Library Book Club for adults and Teen Book Club provide Shreve Memorial Library patrons unlimited access to the featured e-books as well as access to live virtual book discussions with the authors.
To access this month's e-book titles, visit http://adltclub.axis360.baker-taylor.com for the Mystery at the Library Adult Book Club or http://teenclub.axis360.baker-taylor.com for the Teen Book Club.
Checking out titles is easy! Click on the LOGIN button in the top right corner to create a Library ID. When prompted, enter the following:
LIBRARY CARD ID: SHREVE + last 5 digits of your phone number
PIN: a passcode of your choice (alpha or numeric)
Fiction Book Club: This club meets on the second Tuesday and Wednesday of each month and reads select fiction titles. Club meetings are both in the evening and the morning to suit your schedule.
Grounds for Murder Book Club: This club meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm. Members discuss a new murder mystery or thriller while tasting new kinds of coffee.
Queer as Fluff Book Club: This club meets on the last Tuesday of the month to discuss titles with an LGBT+ theme. All are welcome to attend and join in the discussion.
Cedar Grove/Line Ave.
- Ebony Book Club: This book club for adults meets monthly. All are welcome to join the club. (for more information, call 318-868-3890)
- Red River Readers Book Club: This book club for adults meets monthly and reads titles selected by the club members. All are welcome to join the club. (for more information, call 318-868-3890)
- Sistah Circle Book Club: This book club for adults meets every fourth Saturday of the month at 3 p.m. The club generally reads African American fiction, as well as general fiction and nonfiction. (for more information, call 318-636-5524)
- Magnets Book Club: This club for adults meets monthly at our Mooringsport Branch. (for more information, call 318-996-6720)
- Children’s Book Club: This club for children meets the 1st and 3rd Thursdays after school from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at our Wallette Branch. (for more information, call 318-425-3630)
- Not Your Mother’s Book Club: This book club for adults reads inspirational nonfiction and meets monthly for lively conversation and community. Meetings are open to all! (for more information, call 318-635-0883)
- Masterpiece Theater Film & Book Club: This book club for adults reads classic books and watches the film version. After viewing the movie, we discuss that month’s title. (for more information, call 318-635-0883)
Mon, Apr 10
Tue, Apr 11
Wed, Apr 12